Call us on +91 8294394519 for Free Demo class or any query about Clat Gurukul

Get Direction +91 8294394519  
  • 24/B, Beside Bikaner Sweets, Sahdev Mahato Marg, S K Puri, Patna
  • +91 8294394519 Testimonials Video Gallery
  • Archive Blog

    NTPC inks agreement to form JV with Jharkhand

    Posted on: 2015-08-08 Posted by: CLAT Gurukul Category: Archive Blog

      National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited has inked an agreement with Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (JBVNL) to form a joint venture (JV) company for Patratu Power Plant. The agreement will help optimise utilisation of improve performance, assets and expand capacity of Patratu Thermal Power Station located in Ramgarh district of Jharkhand. The JV company will have 74 per cent share or stake of state-run NTPC while JBVNL will have the rest 26 per cent stake. It will work to improve the performance of the existing power stations in Jharkhand in order to gradually provide more power to the state. Source: The business Standard

    Note:

    For more updates on topics asked in CLAT, keep visiting CLAT Gurukul which is a knowledge sharing initiative of The Knowledge Tree, Patna's premier coaching institute for CLAT and for other law entrance exams like AILET, SET, LSAT etc.

     

    STAY TUNED WITH US

    Subscribe now and receive weekly newsletter with educational materials on CLAT entrance preparation, new courses, interesting posts, popular books and much more!

    YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS